How to use
Tear a corner from the sachet and swallow Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) approximately 15 minutes before sexual activity. Alternatively, you can squeeze the jelly in a table spoon or mix it with juice. Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) is dissolved in the mouth, unlike the conventional pills which must be swallowed and are often inconvenient for those who having difficulty swallowing pills. Take only as directed, and no more than once a day.
Possible symptoms of an Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) overdose include:
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Feeling light-headed or loss of consciousness
If you suspect you have taken too much of this medication, contact your local poison control center or the emergency medical services immediately.
Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) is only taken when needed before sexual intercourse, therefore you cannot miss a dose.
Do not share Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) with others, since they may have a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
Using Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV, Hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
Store Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) and away from light and moisture. KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed that the taking of this medication is safe, appropriate or effective for you.
Before taking Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis), discuss you medical history with your doctor, especially:
- Any heart diseases or heart rhythm problems
- Recent history of a heart attack (within the past 90 days)
- Recent history of a stroke or congestive heart failure (within the past 6 months)
- Angina (chest pain)
- High or low blood pressure
- Liver diseases
- Kidney diseases (or if you are on dialysis)
- A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia
- A bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- A stomach ulcer
- Retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye)
- A physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease)
Do not take Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons. Stop using Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) and get emergency medical help if you experience a sudden loss of vision.
Before taking Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis), talk to your doctor if you are currently using any of the following medications:
- A nitrate such as nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro, others), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket) and others
- Nitrates found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers")
- An alpha blocker (other than tamsulosin (Flomax) 0.4 mg once a day) such as doxazosin (Cardura), guanadrel (Hylorel), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), alfuzosin (Uroxatral) and others.
Taking Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) with any of the above medications may result in unwanted side effects.
Also inform your doctor if you are taking any of the following:
- Conivaptan (Vaprisol)
- Diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Solareze)
- Doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin)
- Imatinib (Gleevec)
- Isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis)
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane)
- An antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin) or telithromycin (Ketek)
- An antifungal medication such as clotrimazole (Mycelex Troche), itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- An antidepressant such as nefazodone
- Heart or blood pressure medication
- HIV/AIDS medication, such as amprenavir (Agenerase), atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase) or ritonavir (Norvir)
- Seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin)
- Other medicines against erectile dysfunction
If you are taking any of the above medications, you may not be able to take Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) or you may need a dosage adjustment.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis). Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
The following common side effects of Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis) could occur:
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Temporary blue tint in vision or difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green
Talk to your doctor if these side effects persist or get worse.
If you experience any of the following less common but serious side effects, you should stop taking Apcalis Tadalafil Jelly (Generic Cialis), refrain from sexual activity and seek emergency medical help:
- An allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, closing of the throat, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, hives)
- Chest pain or irregular heartbeat
- Dizziness, nausea, or angina (pain, tightness, discomfort, numbness, or tingling in the chest, arms, neck or jaw)
- Swelling of the ankles or legs
- Shortness of breath
- Prolonged or severe dizziness
- A prolonged (lasting longer than 4 hours) or painful erection
This is only a partial list of side effects and others may occur. Inform your doctor if you experience any side effects other than the ones mentioned above, especially if they are bothersome.