How to use
Tear of a corner from the sachet and swallow Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) approximately 15-20 minutes before sexual activity. Alternatively, you can squeeze Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) in a table spoon or mix Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) with juice. Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) is dissolved in the mouth, unlike the conventional pills which must be swallowed and are often inconvenient for those who having difficulty swallowing pills. Take only as directed, and no more than once a day.
If you suspect an overdose of Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate), contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of an overdose may include:
- Chest pain or irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness or lightheadedness
- Prolonged erection
Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) is only taken when needed, therefore you cannot miss a dose.
Do not share Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) with others, since they may have a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug. Use of Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (e.g., HIV, Hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from light and moisture. KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed that the taking of this medication is safe, appropriate or effective for you.
Before using Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate), tell your doctor your medical history, including:
- Allergies (especially drug allergies)
- Penis conditions such as fibrosis/scarring (e.g., Peyronie's disease)
- History of painful/prolonged erection (priapism)
- Sickle cell anemia
- Blood system cancers (such as leukemia or myeloma)
- Eye problems (retina diseases)
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Bleeding disorders
- Active stomach ulcers
- Heart diseases, strokes, very high or low blood pressure
Limit alcohol intake, as it may aggravate side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate). Since Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) may cause dizziness, caution is advised when performing tasks which require alertness (e.g., driving). To avoid dizziness and lightheadedness when standing up from a seated or lying position, get up slowly. Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) should not be used by women or children. The elderly may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore caution is advised in this group.
Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), and isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”).
Before taking Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate), tell your doctor if you are using any of the following medications:
- Bosentan (Tracleer)
- Cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB)
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Doxazosin (Cardura), Prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin)
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept)
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin)
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin)
If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to take Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate), or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.
There may be other drugs not listed that can affect Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate). Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
Stop and call your doctor right away if you incur any of the following serious side effects during sexual activity:
- Pain, numbness or tingling in the chest, arms, neck or jaw
Stop using Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) and seek emergency medical help if you experience a sudden loss of vision.
Seek emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
Stop using Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate) and call your doctor at once if you experience any of these serious side effects:
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, with pain spreading to the arm or shoulder
- Nausea, sweating, generally feeling ill
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of the hands, ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Changes in vision
- Fainting or feeling lightheaded
- Erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer
Continue taking Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate), but talk to your doctor if you experience any of these less serious side effects:
- Warmth or redness in your face, neck or chest
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.