How to use
Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) are taken orally, 15-20 minutes before planned sexual activity, but no more than once a day. The tablets should be chewed until dissolved. It is important to remember that by just swallowing the pills instead of chewing them, you will not achieve the desired results.
Follow the directions of your doctor exactly, even if they differ from the usually recommended dosage.
Potential symptoms of a Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) overdose include:
- Severe dizziness
- Prolonged erection
If you suspect you have taken too much of this medication, you should contact your local poison control center or the emergency services immediately.
Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) are only taken when needed before sexual intercourse, therefore you are not likely to miss a dose.
Do not share this medication with others, since they may have a problem that is not effectively treated by Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate).
Using this medication does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV, Hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
Store Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) and away from light and moisture. KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed that the taking of this medication is safe, appropriate or effective for you.
Before using Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate), inform your doctor of your medical history, especially of:
- Any allergies
- Penis conditions such as fibrosis or scarring (e.g. Peyronie's disease)
- A history of painful and prolonged erections (priapism)
- Sickle cell anemia
- Blood system cancers (such as leukemia or myeloma)
- Eye problems (retina diseases)
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Bleeding disorders
- Active stomach ulcers
- Heart diseases, stroke or very high or low blood pressure
Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) may cause dizziness or lightheadedness and you are advised to get up slowly when rising from a seated or lying position.
This medication should not be used by women or children. Elderly people may be more sensitive to the side effects of this medication, so caution is advised when anyone from this age group uses Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate).
Before taking Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) discuss with your doctor any medication you are currently using, including:
- Methscopolamine nitrate
- Nitrates like Amyl Nitrite, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate and Nitroglycerin
- Other sildenafil products (e.g. Caverta, Viagra, Silagra, Eriacta)
- Certain drugs for high blood pressure
- Certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- Certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole and Voriconazole
This is only a partial list and other medication may interact with Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate). Inform your doctor of all prescription and over-the-counter medication you use, including herbal medication, dietary supplements, vitamines and medicines prescribed by another doctor.
The following common side effects of Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) should only be reported to your doctor if they persist or get worse:
- Stuffy or runny nose
Notify your doctor immediately if you experience any of these unlikely but serious side effects:
- An allergic reactions (skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips or tongue)
- Breathing problems
- Changes in hearing
- Changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green
- Chest pain
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
- Prolonged or painful erection (lasts more than 4 hours)
This is only a partial list and other side effects of Kamagra Softabs (Sildenafil Citrate) are possible. Notify your doctor straightaway if you experience any other side effects than the ones mentioned above, especially if they are bothersome.