How to use
Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) should be taken orally with a glass of water 1-3 hours before intercourse. This medication should only be taken by men between the ages of 18- 64.
If you suspect an overdose of Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine), seek immediate medical attention and contact your local poison center immediately.
Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) is only taken when needed, so you are not likely to miss a dose.
Do not take Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) for any other purpose than prescribed by your physician.
Do not share this medication with others, as they may have a condition that is not effectively treated with Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine).
Store Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) and away from light and moisture. KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed that the taking of this medication is safe, appropriate or effective for you.
Before taking Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine), inform your doctor of any known allergies or reactions to previous medications.
Inform your doctor of any medication that you take regularly, especially the following:
- MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) used to treat depression, such as moclobemide, phenelzine and tranylcypromine (Aurorix, Nardil, Parnate)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) or other medicines used to treat depression: amitriptyline, citalopram, doxepin, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, mianserin, mirtazepine, nefazodone, nortriptyline, paroxetine, venlafaxine (e.g. Allergron, Aropax, Avanza, Cipramil, Dothep, Efexor, Lexapro, Luvox, Prozac, Lovan, Serzone, Sinequan, Zoloft)
- Thioridazine (Aldazine) used to treat schizophrenia
- Triptans medicines, used to treat migraine (eg sumatriptan, Imigran)
- Tramadol (Tramal), used for pains
- Lithium (Lithicarb), used for mood disorders
- St John's wort (hypericum perforatum), a herbal preparation
- Medicines to thin your blood, such as warfarin (Coumadin, Marevan) or medicines that can cause bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen (Nuorfen) and aspirin (Disprin)
- Certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole (Nizoral), itraconazole (Sporanox) and fluconazole (Diflucan)
- Certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir (Norvir), saquinavir (Invirase), nelfinavir (Viracept) and atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Certain medicines used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina), enlarged prostate or erectile dysfunction
- Certain antibiotics for treating infection
This is only a partial list and other medication may interact with Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine). Inform your doctor of all other prescription and non-prescription medication you use, including dietary supplements, herbal pills, vitamins, minerals and medication prescribed by other doctors. Do not start or stop taking any medication without discussing this with your doctor first.form your doctor of any known allergies or reactions to previous medications, before taking Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine).
Side effects of Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) are rare but may include:
More serious side effects may include:
- Increased blood pressure
- Tingling or numbness
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, dry month, vomiting, ingestion, intestinal gas, constipation, bloating
- Excessive sweating
- Fatigues, sleepiness and yawning
- Difficulty paying attention and feeling irritable
- Erectile dysfunction (difficulty getting or keeping an erection)
- Difficulty sleeping,
- Anxiety, nervousness, decreased sexual desire, depression, indifference
- Abnormal dreams
This is only a partial list and other side effects may occur. Inform your doctor straightaway if you experience any other side effects than the ones mentioned above, especially if they are bothersome or seem serious.