How to use
The Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) pills are taken orally as needed, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity (taking the medication about one hour before is most effective). Take as directed by your doctor, even if his advice differs from the usually recommended dosage. Sexual stimulation is still necessary in order to achieve an erection.
The Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) tablets should be taken orally with a glass of water, 1-3 hours before intercourse. This medication should only be taken by men between the ages of 18- 64.
Symptoms of a Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) overdose may include:
- Severe dizziness
- Prolonged erection
If you suspect an overdose of either Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) or Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine), contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) and Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) should both only be taken when needed, therefore you cannot really miss a dose.
Do not share either of these medications with others, as they may have a condition that is not adequately treated with Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) or Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine).
Neither Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) or Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) can protect you against infection with sexually transmitted diseases. To adequately protect yourself from STIs, you should use an effective barrier method, such as a condom and spermicide.
Store Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) and Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) and away from light and moisture. KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed that the taking of this medication is safe, appropriate or effective for you.
Before taking either pills in the Synergi Combi-Kit, inform your doctor of your medical history, especially of:
- Allergies (especially medication allergies)
- Known reactions to previous medications
- Penis conditions such as fibrosis or scarring (e.g. Peyronie's disease)
- History of painful or prolonged erection (priapism)
- Sickle cell anemia
- Blood system cancers (such as leukemia or myeloma)
- Eye problems (retina diseases)
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Bleeding disorders
- Active stomach ulcers
- Heart diseases
- Very high or low blood pressure
If you suffer or ever have suffered from any of the above conditions, you may not be able to take either or both of these medicines or you may need a dosage adjustment.
Neither Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) nor Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) are meant for use by women. Elderly people may be more susceptible to the side effects of these pills and caution is advised for people of this age group who use Synergi Combi-Kit.
Inform your doctor of any medication that you take regularly, especially the following:
- Nitrate medications (e.g., nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate), nitroprusside (any " nitric oxide donor" medicines), cimetidine, erythromycin, azole antifungals (e.g., itraconazole, ketoconazole), mibefradil, rifamycins (e.g., rifampin)
- MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) used to treat depression, such as moclobemide, phenelzine and tranylcypromine (Aurorix, Nardil, Parnate)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) or other medicines used to treat depression amitriptyline, citalopram, doxepin, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, mianserin, mirtazepine, nefazodone, nortriptyline, paroxetine, venlafaxine(e.g. Allergron, Aropax, Avanze, Cipramil, Dothep, Efexor, Lexapro, Luvox, Prozac, Lovan, Serzone, Sinequan, Zoloft)
- Thioridazine (Aldazine) used to treat schizophrenia
- Triptans medicines, used to treat migraine (eg sumatriptan, Imigran).
- Tramadol (Tramal), used for pains
- Lithium (Lithicarb), used for mood disorders
- St John's wort (hypericum perforatum), an herbal preparation.
- Medicines to thin your blood, such as warfarin (Coumadin, Marevan), or medicines that can cause bleeding, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen (Nuorfen)and aspirin (Disprin)
- Certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole (Nizoral), itraconazole (Sporanox) and fluconazole (Diflucan)
- Certain meidicnes for HIV, including ritonavir (Norvir), saquinavir (Invirase), nelfinavir (Viracept) and atazanavir (Reyataz).
- Certain medicine used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina), enlarged prostate or erectile dysfunction as there medicine may lower your blood pressure, possible upon standing
- Anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen (Nurofen) or aspirin
- Certain antibiotics for treating infection
This is only a partial list and there may be other medicines that interact with either Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) or Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate). Inform your doctor of all prescription and non-prescription medication you use, including vitamins, dietary supplements, herbal pills and medication prescribed by other doctors. Do not start or stop taking any medicines without discussing this with your doctor first.
Potential common side effects of Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) include:
Inform your doctor straightaway if you experience any of the following more serious side effects of Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine):
- Increased blood pressure
- Tingling or numbness
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, dry month, vomiting, ingestion, intestinal gas, constipation, bloating
- Excessive sweating
- Fatigues, sleepiness and yawning
- Difficulty paying attention and feeling irritable
- Erectile dysfunction (difficulty getting or keeping an erection)
- Difficulty sleeping,
- Anxiety, nervousness, decreased sexual desire, depression, indifference
- Abnormal dreams
Common side effects of Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) may include:
- Upset stomach
- Nasal stuffiness
Let your doctor know immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
If you notice any of the following more serious side effects of Generic Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate), you should contact your doctor immediately:
- Urination problems (e.g. pain while urinating)
- Vision problems
- Skin rash
- Chest pain
- Swelling of the ankle or foot
If you experience a painful or prolonged erection (which lasts longer than 4 hours), you should seek emergency medical assistance.
This is only a partial list of potential side effects and others may occur. Notify your doctor straightaway if you experience any other side effects than the ones mentioned above, especially if they are bothersome.